Parents are key to the life of Holy Family Primary and there are many ways in which parents can be involved, including:
- the Parent Representative Group
- supporting school fundraising and initiatives
- supporting classroom learning
- coaching teams and assisting on excursions
- involvement in the local parish community (liturgical, pastoral and social activities)
Demonstrate to your children that volunteering is a good thing.
Become a parent volunteer by contacting the school office today!
The Parent Representative Group assists in building friendships, strengthening community support and contributing to the school’s development. Some of the events/activities that parents have been involved in organising are:
- School raffles: Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day and Christmas
- Mother’s and Father’s Day stalls and breakfasts/lunches
- Children’s activities: discos, crazy hair days, sausage sizzles
Every single one of us can help in a small or large capacity. Get involved in our Parent Representative Group and make a difference to Holy Family Primary!
Contact the Principal through the office
We welcome the contribution volunteers make to the life of our school.
As we are committed to keeping students safe, all volunteers in schools are required to complete the building child safe communities undertaking form and child protection training module before volunteering. These checks reduce potential risk and forms part of our strategy to build child safe communities.Start Your Online Training