Parents as Partners
Learn how you can help support your child’s learning.
Holy Family acknowledges parents and carers as each student’s most influential, primary and essential educators.
We encourage parents to be actively involved in school life and work with us to ensure the best educational outcomes for your child.
Parents are also actively encouraged to attend school events such as sports carnivals, exhibitions and performance evenings.
How Can I Contribute?
Parents are a key part of life at Holy Family Primary and there are many ways in which parents can be involved, including:
- Parent Representative Group (organising raffles, Mother's and Father's Day stalls and events, discos, BBQs and more)
- Supporting school fundraising and initiatives
- Supporting classroom learning
- Coaching teams and assisting on excursions
- Involvement in the local parish community (liturgical, pastoral and social activities)
Volunteer and contractor training
We welcome the contribution volunteers make to the life of our school.
As part of our commitment to keeping students safe, all volunteers in schools are required to complete the building child safe communities undertaking form and child protection training module before volunteering. These checks reduce potential risk and forms part of our strategy to build child safe communities.
Holy Family has a supportive and welcoming community
We look forward to you joining us!